Thursday, January 7, 2010

What to do on the Blog?

As I have been looking through my friends' blogs I realize that they all have things to do updates on. They are called children. Yes, children. Everyone I know who update their blogs regularly have something that is constantly changing, growing and developing. I have a husband and a dog. Both are full grown. And to be frank our life is fairly boring. We both work full time. Spend our spare time together watching movies, paying games or what-not. And that is all. Maybe I should start making up stories to make us seem more interesting...well. It is a thought. One that I might need to give some more time to.
In the mean time I will focus on reality. Who knows, maybe when Robert starts going to school in a few weeks I may do something exciting like...get a hobby. *Gasp* There I said it. A hobby. Just another thought I am throwing out there.
Or maybe I will once again start teaching piano. I do enjoy that. Sorry, now I am just thinking outloud...well, more like typing outloud. Either way I appreciate you listening (reading) to my gibberish and providing me assistance in the ranting. I have two great ways to fill up some soon-to-be lonely time. Piano and a hobby.

4 comments:

  1. One of my good friends who does not have children to update about writes short reviews and recommendations of books, movies, and tv shows. I KNOW you have things to say about those. My two cents :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to say exactly that! I'd love to hear your reviews of those movies and games :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm..an interesting concept. I do have plenty to say about just such things. I may need to get my butt out of the house to go see more movies...but I think I can handle that.
    And I do love to read! Excellent suggestions by the cousins. Outstanding. This is the reason to blog. To get great ideas and opinions by geniuses! Geniuses I tell you!!
    p.s. Nightmare Before Christmas Trivial Pursuit...hard game!! Even for a fan, such as myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could take pictures of you while you teach and you could blog about your yw lessons. Hahaha. There are several people who put their lesson handouts and VT handouts on their blogs. You're really crafty, you could share those, too.

    Along with movies, games and books, you could have a recipe blog. You're super good at cooking. We'll all be interested in whatever you decide to share with us.

    ReplyDelete